Here is our week 7 edition of Add Em and Drop Em.
1.Orleans Darkwa, RB, New York Giants: Darkwa rushed for 117 yards on 21 carries last week against a stout Broncos run defense. With the Giants passing game being in shambles, Big Blue will lean on their run game more. Darkwa is the best of a mediocre running back corp.
2.Samaje Perine, RB Washington Redskins: With Rob Kelly banged up, the versatile Perine is a must add to your roster. He can score as a runner and receiver and will vulture all of the goal line carries in D.C.
3. Chris Ivory, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars: Ivory has been productive all season long despite the fact that he is averaging less than 10 carries a game. With Leonard Fournette nursing an ankle injury, Ivory is a worthwhile insurance policy that you might want to consider adding this week.
4. Tennessee Titans Defense: The Titans travel to Cleveland to battle the Browns this week. If you are looking to stream a defense, think Tennessee.
5. Austin Sefarian-Jenkins, TE, New York Jets: Jenkins has averaged more than eight points per game in his last four games and he has scored in each of his last two games. Jenkins has become a favorite target of quarterback Josh McCown. Look for the Dolph Lundgren doppelganger (Josh McCown) to continue to look Jenkins way. If you need a bye week filler or a second tight end, Jenkins is a must add.
1.Jacquizz Rodgers, RB, Tampa Bay Bucs: Rodgers role has dimished since the return of Doug Martin. Martin is fresh and has the look of a workhorse running back. Rodgers hasn’t really had a role in Tampa this season and that trend will continue moving forward.
2. Eli Manning, QB, New York Giants: Do I really need to explain why you should drop Manning? He is maddeningly inconsistent and has no one to throw to anymore.
3. Wayne Gallman, RB, New York Giants: Darkwa is the clear leader in the clubhouse when it comes to carries in New York. I would only hold onto Gallman in a PPR league. He still has some third down back value.
4. Latavius Murray, RB Minnesota Vikings: Murray has racked up 59 yards on 25 carries the last two weeks. That’s pathetic! Jerrick McKinnon is clearly the guy in Minnesota moving forward.
5. Jeremy Maclin, WR, Baltimore Ravens: Maclin was out last week due to injury. He has a tough match-up this week at Minnesota. Having Joe Flacco as his quarterback is also an issue for Maclin. Drop em!